Looking for a fresh and low-cal cocktail? We found one in Nashville when a smart waitress suggested her “spa water”, made from cucumber vodka and soda water. Ahhhh! All that was missing was a massage!
We’ve taken her lovely cocktail and switched it up a bit. We infused gluten-free Tito’s Vodka with cucumbers and grapefruit twists. Top it with soda water, and we are now totally relaxed.
Spa Water – Tito’s Vodka Cucumber And Grapefruit Infusion
- Tito’s Vodka
- 2 Mini cucumbers (less bitter)
- 4 Fresh grapefruit peels
- 1 Medium-sized bell jar
- Soda water
- Peel and cut mini cucumbers and place into the bell jar.
- Shave about 4 slices of grapefruit peels.
- Twist grapefruit into bell jar.
- Save a few peels for garnish.
- Fill the jar with Tito’s vodka.
- Wait about 24 hours (or longer).
- Turn on spa music.
- Pour as much or as little of the infusion over ice in a rocks glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with grapefruit and cucumber peels.
- Put on your best comfy clothes, kick back, and relax!
The Haute Life