Mayday! Mayday! We all need to slow down and relax before the week starts. This Sunday, I have a divine cocktail using Malfy Gin that will make you feel like the Simon & Garfunkel song, “Feeling Groovy”.
I just love this song about spring and the approaching month of May. I think it deserves it’s own cocktail!
- 1 1/2 oz. Malfy Con Limone Gin
- 1/2 oz. Giffard Curacao Triple Sec
- 2 oz. Freshly Squeezd Pink Grapefruit
- 1/4 oz. Lemon Juice
- Top with Fever Tree Club Soda
- In a shaker combine all ingredients leaving out the club soda.
- Stir and blend ingredients.
- Over fresh ice, strain into a cocktail glass of your choice.
- Top with club soda and garnish with grapefruit and lime pinwheels or cucumber.
- This cocktail is a wonderful sunny day sipper – simply refreshing.
Happy May Day! 😉