Thanksgiving can be complicated. So, I thought I would make a cocktail for family gatherings easy.
This palate pleaser of bourbon and blood orange keeps things nice and simple, so you can focus on other parts of the holiday! And Stirring’s products are high quality, easy, & delicious to mix.
BBOC – Bourbon Blood Orange Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz.Bulleit Bourbon
- 1/4 oz. Stirrings Simple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Stirrings Grenadine
- Dash of Blood Orange Bitters
- Garnish with a candied blood orange
- In a shaker combine all ingredients and stir.
- Strain over fresh ice or a large ice cube.
- Top with a blood orange slice or candied blood orange.
Jean Marie Manning