A Mother’s Day Cocktail Recipe
Are any of you moms feeling stressed this Mother’s Day, even though it’s your day? Don’t worry! There’s no need to go all Joan Crawford on everyone!
I have the perfect Mother’s Day cocktail to take off the edge and help all of the moms relax. No need to worry about the wire hangers in the closet today! Just celebrate motherhood and all moms in your life!
We would love to hear your favorite things about your mom. Please feel free to add the comments section!
Mommy Dearest…a.k.a Joan Crawford
- 2 oz. Crop Myer’s Lemon Vodka
- 1/2 oz. St. Elder
- 1 oz. Perfect Puree Prickly Pear
- 1/4 oz. Lemon Juice
- In a shaker combine all ingredients over ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and top with slice of fresh fruit. I used a slice of dried apple, in honor of Joan Crawford’s children – the apples of her eyes. 😉
- Sit back and enjoy your day!
Jean Marie Manning